Bloon Panaz Edition - Mustard Yin
Bloon Paris' "inflated" seats are designed in Paris, then handmade in a workshop in Portugal, to offer you comfort and design.
Elegant and original seating, Bloon enhances any interior, whether at home or in the office.
Its dynamic seat improves posture and strengthens postural muscles: you gird yourself and regain muscle tone!
Order before 2pm, your parcel leave us the same day
Tips for choosing the size of your Bloon:
|People measuring:||1M55 to 1M85||1M85 and over|
|Desk height:||70 to 76 cm||76 to 80 cm|
|Seat height*||45-55 cm||55-65 cm|
*depending on inflation and body type
- Weighted, non-slip base that prevents the Bloon from rolling (Innovation)
- Belt as carrying handle
- Permanent access to the inflation valve for easy adjustment of the seat hardness
- Durable, strong and breathable polyester coating (woven finish)
- Environmentally friendly fabrics (Oeko-tex Standard 100 certification)
- Removable and washable
- High abrasion resistance > 50,000 (Martindale test) - max 120 kg
- Phthalate-free, robust and shatterproof PVC ball
- Includes: PVC balloon, valves, remover, and a hand pump
- Delivered deflated
- Design by DE LUSSAC (France)
- Handmade in Portugal
A word from osteopath Kevin Rayess:
Gym ball, office chair, booster seat, design object...the use of the Bloon chair is multiple!
What is certain is that regular use of the Bloon helps to strengthen the muscles and maintain good posture
- strengthening of the deep muscles: thanks to the micro-movements of stabilisation carried out when you are sitting on a Bloon, you work your support muscles (abdominal muscles, buttocks, back) and strengthen your posture for a more toned figure.
- reduction of the harmful effects of prolonged sitting: sitting for hours on end in an office chair, however ergonomic it may be, does not use any muscles and puts pressure on the spine and intervertebral discs, leading almost inevitably to back pain. The dynamic nature of the spherical chair helps to reduce stress on the spine by avoiding static posture and helping to maintain good posture.
- dynamic sitting: yes, working on a Bloon requires more effort than sitting in a chair, but there is a silver lining: better blood circulation, more calories burned every day, a continuous workout of sorts!
Bloon Paris is the French brand that offers an original alternative to office and home chairs. Created by two friends, one a design enthusiast and the other an osteopath, Bloon Paris' "inflated" chairs are designed in Paris, then handmade in a high-end workshop in Portugal. Their unique design, by French designer Thomas De Lussac, makes them an elegant decorative object that fits into any interior. The Bloon chair is part of the urban furniture landscape, chic and practical.